Dodge Point Public Reserved Land is the ideal destination for anyone wanting to connect with Mother Nature.
You'll locate it in Newcastle, approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
You would be wise to organize an accommodation early, since there's just 1 in the area. The Sheepscot Harbor Village Resort & Spa is a mere 4 miles (6 kilometers) from Dodge Point Public Reserved Land.
Other Things to Do Near Dodge Point Public Reserved Land
As well as Dodge Point Public Reserved Land, you might like to stop by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Art lovers must drop by Jan Kilburn Watercolor Studio and Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- If you love to get out on the water, find out about the range of activities at Midcoast Kayak.
- Do you want to put your credit card to use? The iconic Maine Coast Book Shop and Cafe is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of people's shopping schedules.
- If you're eager to find out about the area's history, go to Frances Perkins Center, a fascinating historic residence.
- Art fans should drop by Edgecomb Potters Gallery to admire the exhibits.