Get a glimpse at another angle of the region's culture at Edgecomb Potters Gallery.
You'll locate it in Edgecomb, which is 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
Make your trip to Edgecomb Potters Gallery convenient and comfortable by staying nearby. There are 3 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The White Anchor Inn and Sheepscot Harbor Village Resort & Spa ought to give you at least some of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near Edgecomb Potters Gallery
After finishing up at Edgecomb Potters Gallery, there are a range of other things to keep you busy:
- Make time for a tour of a historic fort, Fort Edgecomb State Historical Site.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and appreciate some of the exhibits put on by The Boothbay Playhouse.
- Even if you're an avid golfer, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little mini golf at Dolphin Mini Golf.
- Castle Tucker is an excellent local attraction for history fans.
- You can imagine that you've been transported back in time as you go on a tour of Musical Wonder House, a historic house.