Book a hotel near Rivermark Village, Santa Clara
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rivermark Village
Rivermark Village Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a trip to Rivermark Village during your vacation?
Santa Clara, 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
The proper hotel can be the difference between a regular getaway and an incredible one. There are 11 possibilities to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Rivermark Village, so it shouldn't be too hard finding one that ticks every box. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to get some rest at the Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley. A couple of other choices are the La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the HYATT house Santa Clara, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
For travelers that like low prices, consider booking a room at one of the low-cost solutions available. Why not choose one of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Cupertino and the Towneplace Suites By Marriott Milpitas?
Fellow travelers might tell you the best things in life should be free. That might not always be true, as the luxury hotels just a short drive from here will no doubt create some lasting memories. Suites and rooms at the Hotel Valencia Santana Row and Hotel De Anza are ideal choices.
There is nothing better than walking around somewhere new to work up an appetite. After seeing Rivermark Village, replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Peet's Coffee. If you are planning to eat out for lunch, stick around the area and head over to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers. As the day wraps up, you can celebrate the cherished memories that you've made at Mezbaan Bar & Indian Restaurant, which is also at your fingertips.
Other Things to Do Near Rivermark VillageAfter you're done at Rivermark Village, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you on the move:
- Samsung Semiconductor Inc sticks out from the many other places of business in the region.
- After you're done with all the other museums, take a look at what's being exhibited at Intel Museum.
- Check out the bustling atmosphere of Cisco Systems, Inc, and find out how business is done in this part of the world.
- If business interests you, you might enjoy seeing Cisco Systems Corporate Headquarters.
- A day of great family fun, featuring exciting games and rides, awaits at the wildly popular local amusement park, California's Great America.