ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Grace Cathedral and SF Masonic Auditorium. Also, Cable Car Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Lombard Street is within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2018
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, laundry service, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas, luggage storage, and concierge services are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 400 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include WiFi, hydromassage showerheads, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Stanford Court San Francisco ratings based on 35 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Stanford Court San Francisco
Close to Chinatown, cable car right in front.
About the Stanford Court San FranciscoLocation 905 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Stanford Court San Francisco offers its guests a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Stanford Court San Francisco. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Stanford Court San Francisco was completed in May 2018. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1912
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (23.9 km / 14.8 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Powell St. Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Stanford Court San Francisco offers 400 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with hydromassage showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Seven Stills Nob Hill - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Commons Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 18 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Pets: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.2 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 34.2 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 34.2 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- San Francisco Stanford
- San Francisco Stanford Court
- Stanford Court
- Stanford Court Hotel
- Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco
- Stanford San Francisco
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel
You should know
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.