ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this North Beach hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf and Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, both within a 5-minute walk. Aquarium of the Bay and Pier 39 are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 4 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 221 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include refrigerators and room service.
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf ratings based on 184 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf
Jul 11, 2019 by Jtheo
Thank you for your feedback and we apologize if our service fell short from your expectation. We took every feedback seriously as an opportunity to better our service. Thank you again for staying with us.
Jul 10, 2019 by Jtheo
Thank you very much for this 5 star review. We look forward to welcome you back soon.
Jul 6, 2019 by Jtheo
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back soon.
Jun 23, 2019 by Jtheo
Thank you for 5 star review. We look forward to welcome you again.
Jun 1, 2019 by Jtheo
Thank you for your great review. Please come stay with us again.
May 30, 2019 by Jtheo
Thank you for your great feedback. We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Zoe.
May 18, 2019 by Jtheo
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a great stay with us and look forward to welcome you back soon.
May 9, 2019 by Jtheo
Dear valued guest, thank you for your great review and we look forward to welcome you back soon.
Apr 19, 2019 by Jtheo
Dear valued guest, we greatly appreciated your feedback and look forward to welcome you back soon.
Apr 1, 2019 by Jtheo
Dear valued guest, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectation. We hope to welcome you back on your next adventure.
About the Hotel Zoe Fisherman's WharfLocation 425 North Point, San Francisco, CA 94133
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 4 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf was completed in June 2017. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 221 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1990
- Dining venue
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (25.6 km / 15.9 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf offers 221 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. 50-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This San Francisco hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Pescatore - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Bar Zoe - Onsite lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies apply to bookings reserved by persons under the age of 18. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 33.77 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 29.11 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Zoe Fisherman's Wharf
- Hotel Zoe San Francisco
- Best Western Plus The Tuscan
- The Tuscan A Noble House Hotel
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Tuscan Hotel San Francisco
- Tuscan Hotel
- Tuscan San Francisco
- Hotel Zoe
- Zoe San Francisco
You should know
- Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.