ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central San Francisco getaway
A stay at this Downtown San Francisco hotel places you steps from San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and a 5-minute walk from Moscone Convention Center. Westfield San Francisco Centre and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 18 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A terrace, limo/town car service, and a grocery/convenience store are also on offer.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 681 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and coffee/tea makers. Other amenities include down comforters, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
The Park Central San Francisco ratings based on 42 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Park Central San Francisco
Jun 26, 2019 by Pauline
Hi Park Central Hotel San Francisco Guest, Thank you for selecting Park Central Hotel San Francisco as your hotel of choice. We look forward to your return and the pleasure of welcoming you back.
May 30, 2019 by Pauline
Hi Park Central Hotel Guest, Thank you for selecting Park Central Hotel San Francisco as your hotel of choice. We look forward to your return and the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Jul 17, 2018 by Pauline
Hi Park Central Hotel San Francisco! We're delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to be of service to you again during your next visit in San Francisco!
Feb 26, 2018 by Pauline
Hi Julio, Thank you for your support and for staying with Park Central Hotel San Francisco. We do hope we can be at your service again during your visits to San Francisco.
Nice place to stay, a bit noisy
Jan 23, 2018 by Pauline
Hi Randy, Thank you for your very kind compliments, and we will certainly share your feedback with our team. We are truly heartened by your compliments, and our team members would be most happy to know that they had made a difference to your experience here in San Francisco. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to reach out to us before your next visit.
This hotel hates individual travelers.
Good location, all else was not so great.
Nice hotel in the middle of everything
Best hotel in SF
Jun 15, 2016 by Pauline P.
Hi, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is indeed a pleasure to read reviews from satisfied guests. We truly appreciate your support for the Park Central Hotel San Francisco and we are glad that you enjoyed the central location of our hotel and room that was provided to you during your stay. Thank you for the continued support to Park Central! We are looking forward on your next visit for more enjoyable and memorable experience.
About the The Park Central San FranciscoLocation 50 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94103
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 32055 square feet (2978 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Park Central San Francisco. The hotel can provide concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 681 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 32055 sq ft of conference space
- 2978 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (23.3 km / 14.5 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Montgomery St. Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Park Central San Francisco offers 681 accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature down comforters. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
MaSo Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
MaSo - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 40 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 39 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.46 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 38.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- San Francisco Market Street Westin
- Westin Hotel San Francisco Market Street
- Westin San Francisco Market Street
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco a Starwood Hotel
- Westin San Francisco Market Street Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco
- Park Central
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco Starwood Hotel
- Park Central Hotel Starwood Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco Starwood
- Park Central Starwood
- Park Central San Francisco Hotel
- The Park Central San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- The Park Central San Francisco Hotel
- The Westin San Francisco Market Street
- The Park Central San Francisco San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco a Starwood Hotel
- The Park Central San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).