Find & compare historic hotels in Savannah, GA from $84
Top Savannah Historic Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Savannah, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Savannah Civic Center and River Street. Choose from Travelocity's 78 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Savannah and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Savannah with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Forsyth Park, Wormsloe Historic Site, and Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
- Other things to see include SCAD Museum of Art, City Market, and Savannah Convention Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Savannah Aquarium Services, Coral Ridge, or Exotic Aquatics, Inc.
- For vet care, Ernest Compton, DVM - Crossroad Animal Hospital, Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital of Georgia, and Billy Sanders, D.V.M. are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Savannah
- Residence Inn by Marriott Savannah Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Studio 6 Savannah, GA
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
- Mansion on Forsyth Park, Kessler Collection
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Savannah
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Savannah.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.