Find & compare romantic hotels in Savannah, GA from $41
Top Savannah Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Hotels in Savannah with Hot Tubs
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa1 Resort Dr, Savannah, GA
The price is $95 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Wonderful! (14 reviews)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport145 W. Mulberry Blvd, Savannah, GA
The price is $126 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.3/5Excellent! (22 reviews)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown20 Johnston St, Savannah, GA
The price is $84 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (20 reviews)
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Savannah I-95 North, GA200 Raley Rd, Port Wentworth, GA
The price is $76 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14/5Very Good! (30 reviews)
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Savannah Gateway, GA16 Gateway Blvd East, Savannah, GA
The price is $67 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.2/5 (22 reviews)
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 2046 Gateway Blvd E, Savannah, GA
The price is $41 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 282.9/5 (29 reviews)
Recent Savannah Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Savannah Romantic Hotels
Is your anniversary quickly approaching? Maybe you’re looking for the perfect honeymoon getaway? Or, has it just been too long since you and yours had some quality alone time away from the hectic schedule of everyday life? Take a steamy trip and stay at one of the most romantic hotels in Savannah.
Remember the feeling of first meeting your significant other? You were nervous and excited. It felt like talking to your first crush on the playground. Re-ignite those feelings with an unforgettable stay to one of the Savannah romantic hotels. Treat your loved one to a perfect day with breakfast in bed, a day at the spa and then a sultry dinner at a top restaurant in Savannah. After dinner, take a moonlit walk through one of the city’s beautiful parks, because nothing says romance like a stroll under the stars. Whether you have been together for a few weeks or 50 years, the romantic hotels in Savannah are the perfect weekend getaway for you and your loved one.
You’ll also be feeling affectionate toward Travelocity when you browse our vast selection of accommodations that cater to couples. We have unbelievable deals on the best romantic hotels in Savannah, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for your trip. Book now and let the honeymoon begin.