Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit The Woodlands, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Market Street and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. You can choose from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in The Woodlands and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in The Woodlands with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Woodlands Town Center, Woodlands Mall, and Hughes Landing.
- Other things to see include The Woodlands Golf Resort, Woodlands Children Museum, and Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Fair, Tuesday Morning, or Spring Creek Feed Center.
- For vet care, Animal Clinics Of The Woodlands - Alden Bridge, Animal Clinics Of The Woodlands - Cochran's Crossing, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in The Woodlands
- Candlewood Suites Houston (The Woodlands)
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Extended Stay America Houston - The Woodlands
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in The Woodlands
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in The Woodlands.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.