Book a hotel near Walt Disney Family Museum, Presidio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Walt Disney Family Museum
Walt Disney Family Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching for something to keep you occupied during your travels, a visit to Walt Disney Family Museum is an excellent idea.
To visit it, make a trip to San Francisco. You'll soon find out what makes this particular city such a hit with sightseers.
If you would like to find a room among the hustle and bustle, you'll have a range of options. There are 24 hotels and other accommodations within the vicinity of Walt Disney Family Museum. Several choices to think about are the Hotel Drisco, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Monte Cristo Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're traveling on a shoestring, you will be pleased to find out that there are a range of accommodation solutions that lean towards the lower priced end of the spectrum. Two of the most highly-frequented establishments are the Travelodge at the Presidio, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Super 8 San Francisco / Near the Marina, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you are craving a touch of sophistication, you are in luck. There are a couple of first-rate hotels that are just a quick drive away. The Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square and The St. Regis San Francisco are excellent choices.
If you want a brief rest from Walt Disney Family Museum, take the short stroll to Transit Cafe for a refreshing coffee. You can also look for a free table near the window at Presidio Picnic. It's nearby and renowned for cooking up tasty fare. If you have no desire to go to bed just yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Eden 2, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Walt Disney Family MuseumAfter your time is done at Walt Disney Family Museum, there are a number of other things to experience in the region:
- A cemetery may not be the main site on most traveler's itineraries, but you'll find that San Francisco National Cemetary has an interesting story to tell about years gone by.
- Learn more about the intriguing natural world at Natural World Museum.
- Grab some popcorn, and spend time enjoying the art house films and documentaries shown at Letterman Digital and New Media Arts Center.
- Liven up your evenings and experience the area's art scene. Palace of Fine Arts offers a range of productions for you to enjoy.
- Enjoy a rest and go for a walk in Presidio of San Francisco, a green urban oasis.