Book a hotel near Walters Art Museum, Baltimore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Walters Art Museum
Walters Art Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you arrive at Walters Art Museum, you'll see why so many visitors add it to their travel to-do list.
Baltimore, the city where you can find it, is a popular place to visit no matter what the season.
Whether you like to reserve your room in advance or always leave it until the final moment, it won't be hard finding something that's nearby. There are as many as 21 possible accommodations that are suitable. Some choices include the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor and Springhill Suites Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor.
Close by, you will be able to find hotels to meet the most restrictive of budgets. Two recommended places are the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor and the Ivy Hotel, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Spoil yourself and spend a night at one of the lavish hotels only a few minutes away. The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore and the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel are some of the excellent possibilities, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
With all of the excitement of sightseeing, it can be surprisingly easy to forget to eat. A short walk away, Gallery Grill is a fantastic place to refuel for the afternoon. If you are planning to go out for dinner, stick around the area and head over to Cozy Corner. You'll laugh and smile when you recall the events of the day as you drink a few glasses of your favorite beverage at FLAVOR Restaurant, Bar & Lounge, also just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Walters Art MuseumTake advantage of your time away by exploring the region's other attractions after you're finished with Walters Art Museum:
- Washington Monument is an important landmark that gives visitors a thoughtful look into the stories of the area.
- Enthusiastic readers cannot miss browsing the exhibits and shelves at George Peabody Library, a popular local library. Remember to call first for information on hours and visiting.
- Mount Vernon United Methodist Church is a peaceful place of worship. You can merely admire it from a distance or find out if you can arrange to have a look inside.
- Baltimore Cathedral is a place of worship catering to local residents.
- Get some inspiration, as well as education, at The Contemporary, which obtains, secures and exhibits pieces of art to help contribute to the culture of the community.
Hop on the metro at the nearest station, Pennsylvania Station, after exploring Walters Art Museum. It's an easy 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.