Book a hotel near Arkansas Supreme Court, Downtown Little Rock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arkansas Supreme Court
Arkansas Supreme Court Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching around for something interesting to do during your next vacation, a trip to Arkansas Supreme Court is an excellent idea.
To see it for yourself, pack your things and head over to Little Rock, the lively state capital.
There's a good range of hotels that are a short commute away from Arkansas Supreme Court. Choose from 11 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Empress of Little Rock, the Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown and the Little Rock Marriott are three that are popular, and they are just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be able to find a couple of inexpensive accommodations a quick drive away. Why not opt for one of the Candlewood Suites North Little Rock and the Quality Inn & Suites I-40 East?
If you need a second wind, you can keep your brain alert and awake with a hit of caffeine. You can order a coffee or two from 1515 Cafe, a brief stroll away. A notable dining establishment which is also close by is Business Enterprise Program. It's a superb choice if you're after a heartier meal and you need something a bit more indulgent. As the day comes to an end, you can toast the cherished memories that have been made at The Box, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Arkansas Supreme CourtWhen you're finished at Arkansas Supreme Court, you're not going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- You should make time to see and learn about Arkansas State Capitol Building, a historically significant government building.
- If you're on the lookout for a place to keep the kids busy, you could spend some time at Arkansas School for the Deaf Historical Museum.
- Little Rock Central High School is where tomorrow's leaders start their school journey to adulthood. Enquire about school open days or tours and have a look for yourself.
- Pay a visit to one of the area's most well-known bodies of water, Big Maumelle River.
- A cemetery probably isn't a must see site on most traveler's lists, but you'll see that Mount Holly Cemetery has a compelling story to tell about the region's history and background.
It's easy to hop on the train to Arkansas Supreme Court. The closest station, Union Station, is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away!