Book a hotel near Avon Fishing Pier, Avon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Avon Fishing Pier
Avon Fishing Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
There is no shortage of attractions to captivate the kids and the entire family at Avon Fishing Pier.
It's located in Avon, 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Avon Fishing Pier, there are 3 accommodation options eager to welcome you. The Hatteras Island Inn and Cape Pines Motel ought to offer you at least some of the comforts of home.
For those that are finding it a bit difficult to pay attention to the day's itinerary, a coffee and a snack might be just what the doctor ordered. Only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) from Avon Fishing Pier, Samantha's Coffee Smoothie (41008 NC Hwy 12, Avon) is a terrific option. As the sun starts fading away from view, you'll definitely begin to think about dinner. If you don't feel like straying too far away, Pangea Tavern (41001 North Carolina 12, Avon) is the perfected choice.
Other Things to Do Near Avon Fishing PierOnce you've finished with Avon Fishing Pier, you can think about the region's other sights:
- Take a slow, deep breath and allow the water beneath your feet to wash away your worries at Avon Pier. It is the perfect location for relaxing and reconnecting with nature.
- Are you keen to give your wallet a workout? The renowned Hatteras Island Boardsports is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' itineraries.
- Devote an enjoyable afternoon to art appreciation at Studio 12, a local art gallery.
- Art lovers must drop by Kinnakeet Clay Works and take in what's on show.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear about Surf's Up at one point or another. It's a popular local store.