Book a hotel near Studio 12, Avon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Studio 12
Studio 12 Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover a piece of this region's culture when you visit Studio 12.
You can visit it in Avon, which is 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
If you love comfort and convenience, you'll be pleased to hear that there are 2 accommodation options that are within a short drive of Studio 12. Take a peek at the Hatteras Island Inn and Cape Pines Motel.
When you're done at Studio 12, take a brief walk to Samantha's Coffee Smoothie for a light snack, a caffeine hit or an energizing drink. Are you still feeling hungry? Surf'n Pig BBQ is also close-at-hand and offers visitors a more comprehensive eating experience. As the sun is going down, you might like to wander down the road to Turner's HIgh Moon Bar for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Studio 12When you're finished exploring Studio 12, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you're an art lover, drop by Kinnakeet Clay Works and check out what's in the gallery.
- Experience a relaxing walk along Avon Fishing Pier, which is pleasant at all hours of the day, but particularly at sunrise.
- Feel the wind in your hair and let the warm sun hit your skin at Avon Pier. This is a popular place to enjoy a relaxed walk and drink in splendid water views.
- Savvy shoppers will want to head straight for Hatteras Island Boardsports, a prominent store which some people specifically visit the area for.
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to Ocean Air Sports, where there's lots of activities that will get you in the water.