Enjoy some peace and quiet with nature at Buxton Woods Nature Trail.
It is located in Buxton, which is an estimated 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Thinking about where you can lay your head? You will discover 2 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a perfect night's sleep. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Buxton Woods Nature Trail you'll discover the Hatteras Island Inn and Cape Pines Motel.
A favorite place to enjoy some local food is Diamond Shoals Restaurant (46843 North Carolina 12, Hatteras), which has a comprehensive menu and is a quick stroll of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Buxton Woods Nature Trail
After you've been to Buxton Woods Nature Trail, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Even if you're a pro golfer, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little bit of miniature golf at Uncle Eddy's Frozen Custard and 18-Hole Mini Golf.
- With splendid views of the water and a rich history, Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is a pleasurable day out.
- Look no further than Buxton Seafood if you're after a pleasant environment to enjoy dinner.
- Both the younger and older travelers will no doubt have a whole heap of fun as they make their way through the miniature golf course at Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts.
- Do you want to put your credit card to use? The well-known Surf's Up is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of people's itineraries.