If you're the type of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Caesar Creek Flea Market.
To visit, head over to Hillsboro. If you're not one hundred percent sure where that is, it's approximately 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Frankfort, the capital of the state.
Be sure to have a look at accommodation options before you set out, since there aren't any hotels nearby. The Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason, the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati and the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps are among the most conveniently located places, situated 19 miles (31 kilometers), 40 miles (64 kilometers) and 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Caesar Creek Flea Market
You've come here to see Caesar Creek Flea Market, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- Enjoy a few rounds, get a workout and challenge your mind at Majestic Springs Golf Club.
- Have a look at the informative exhibits displayed at Clinton County Historical Society and Museum.
- Head back into nature by visiting the well-known Cowan Lake State Park, the perfect place for anyone wanting some time outdoors.
- Remember to go on a guided tour of Fort Ancient. Exploring this fascinating museum will give you a unique window into other cultures and times far back in history.
- Grab a bite to eat and peruse the wares at Windmill Farm Market.