Book a hotel near Camp Nou, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camp Nou
Camp Nou Hotel & Travel Guide
Join cheering local fans and soak up the great atmosphere of a big-time event at Camp Nou.
It is just one of several attractions that makes the city of Barcelona so renowned.
Finding a place that's conveniently situated near the action helps make for a more memorable trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Camp Nou, you're able to select from around 123 accommodation candidates. The Hotel Primero Primera, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You may also like to look into The Urban Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the AC Hotel Victoria Suites by Marriott, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you would sooner spend your money on some exciting adventures, instead of on luxury hotels, check out the great selection of budget solutions in the local area. How about giving the AC Hotel Diagonal L'Illa a shot? It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. A second option is the Barcelona Pere Tarrés Hostel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You can expect superior accommodation and first-rate service at any one of the high-end hotels close by. There's a good chance you won't ever want to leave once you get there. The Princesa Sofia Gran Hotel tops the list of places, and it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Or, you could enquire about a room at the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Want a strong coffee, a sugary treat or both to maintain your energy levels? Frankfurt La Llesca is a great place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's within walking distance of Camp Nou. If you'd like something a little more substantial, pay a visit to Espai Gastronòmic Roma 2009, which is also close-at-hand. After the sun has set, you might want to walk down the road to ROBERT HACE BUENO A ZUBI for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Camp NouApart from Camp Nou, visitors often swing by one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Every piece you see at a museum has an interesting story to tell. At Museum of the Decorative Arts, you can peruse the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and learn the story behind them.
- Fans of painting should plan to visit Ceramics Museum where they'll be inspired.
- Perhaps not the most popular or well-known museum, Barcelona Textile and Clothing Museum is still worth visiting if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- Experience the vibrant university lifestyle by checking out Polytechnic University of Catalonia on one of the days it's open to the public.
- Finca Güell is an outstanding tourist attraction that's ideal for history fans.
If you want a convenient way to reach Camp Nou, climb aboard the metro until you reach Barcelona Sants, the station that is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from your destination.