Book a Hotel Near Picasso Museum, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Picasso Museum
Picasso Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Develop your knowledge on this region and its culture when you visit Picasso Museum.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Barcelona.
With an impressive selection of 204 hotels just a short walk from the action, you shouldn't settle for anything that's less than ideal. Once you're ready to start searching, look into vacancies at the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, Hotel DO Plaça Reial and Hotel Neri.
If you would sooner spend your cash on some fun adventures, instead of on costly hotels, have a look at the range of budget hotels a short stroll away. A couple of excellent places are the Violeta Boutique and the Rec Studios Barcelona - Decimonónico, a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are the type of person who knows all there is to know about fine wine and prefers 1000 thread count sheets, you'll enjoy the fine pleasures that are offered at the upscale hotels in the area. The Hotel Arts Barcelona is one of the top places, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Or, you could consider the Ciutadella Park Apartments, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You can keep the energy levels going with some tasty food, cold beverages or a hit of coffee at DORAYAKI (Carrer de la Princesa, 26, Barcelona). For a nourishing meal that will fully quell a fierce appetite, head to Lupita (Carrer Cremat Gran, 11, Barcelona), which is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Picasso MuseumHere's a sample of the area's other favorite pursuits:
- You might like to admire the grandeur of Palau de Dalmases from outside, or even enjoy an indoor tour.
- You can stop by Marcus Chapel. Although this local house of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to ask about the tour times if you think you'd like to spend time inside this spiritual place.
- A cool place to is Photographic Archive of Barcelona.
- View the artwork at Bencini Barcelona Modern Art Gallery Barcelona.
- Buy some unique and perhaps even handmade gifts for family and friends back home and relax for a short while with a delicious snack at Mercat del Born.
Feel like a local and catch the train to Picasso Museum, which is conveniently situated 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from the closest station, Estación de Francia. You could also head to an alternate station, Barcelona-Arc de Triomf, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.