Book a hotel near University of Barcelona, Eixample
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Barcelona
University of Barcelona Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to University of Barcelona is the perfect way to understand the area a little better.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Barcelona, as it's a lovely city to experience in its own right.
Whether you like to organize your hotel ahead of time or tend to leave it until the night before, it won't be difficult finding something that's close by. There are as many as 243 possible accommodations that fit the bill. A few choices are the Hotel Bagues, Majestic Residence and Rent Top Apartments Passeig de Gràcia.
If you're on a strict budget, you will be pleased to find out there are a range of accommodation solutions that lean towards the lower priced end of the scale. For instance, the Mercer Hotel Barcelona is situated only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, while the Apartamento Abrevadero is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers).
Following an action-packed day of adventure, get a good night's sleep at one of the upmarket hotels just a hop, skip and a jump away. You can confirm a booking at the Hotel DO Plaça Reial or the You Stylish Business Apartments, situated 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Whether you are a tea connoisseur or a coffee expert, you might need something to keep going. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from University of Barcelona, Buenas Migas offers a nice selection of drinks and sweet treats. If your stomach is still grumbling, check out the menu at Enoterra Fast Good, a frequented eatery that's close by. Anyone who is fond of an occasional drink should also pull up a bar stool at HEAVEN, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near University of BarcelonaAfter visiting University of Barcelona, prepare for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Acquaint yourself with the protracted and interesting history of Placa Universitat.
- Add a taste of the arts scene to your getaway by enjoying a play or two at Teatre Coliseum.
- If you need a conference venue that offers excellent facilities and services, you should look into Pati Manning. You can be certain that there are a range of accommodation options in the vicinity.
- Art lovers are encouraged to drop by Francisco Godia Foundation and take in what's on show.
- Try to imagine life years in the past when you're on a guided tour of the local historic residence, Casa Pia Batlló.
To access the University of Barcelona area, jump on a train to Catalunya, the most convenient station. Once you're there, it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Passeig de Gràcia is another possible station, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.