Book a hotel near Port Vell, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Port Vell
Port Vell Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking about it? Port Vell was made to be seen.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Barcelona, as it's a vibrant city to experience in its own right.
You'll be happy to find out that there are no less than 150 hotels just a stone's throw away, making your time away as straightforward and simple as can be. Refine your hunt by checking out the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, Hotel DO Plaça Reial and Hotel Neri.
If you're the no-frills type, check out the great selection of economical hotels located close by. The Violeta Boutique and the Rec Studios Barcelona - Decimonónico are traditional favorites, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are the type of traveler who has a cellar full of fine wine and likes to sleep on luxurious sheets, you'll enjoy the indulgent pleasures at a range of upscale hotels in the area. Some quality choices are the Hotel Arts Barcelona, located a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Ciutadella Park Apartments, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're after a bite to eat or simply somewhere to sit down, Forn de la Vila can take care of you, and it's located a short walk away. Also nearby is Restaurant Sailor, which features a wider selection of meals. Of course, there is no better way to cap off a day's exploring than with a couple of drinks. Espit Chupitos, also a brief walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Port VellIf you're hoping to fit as much as possible into your trip, have a look at what else is going on:
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and discover the ideal souvenir at Maremagnum.
- Looking for some inner peace? Make plans to take a tour of Església de la Mercè, a peaceful house of prayer.
- History fans must visit Museu d’Història de Catalunya, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- Arrange for a guided tour of Palau de Mar, a local landmark and among the region's must-see sites.
- View many intriguing marine ecosystems at Barcelona Aquarium.
To visit Port Vell, you could think about catching a train. The nearest station, Estación de Francia, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.