Book a hotel near Casa Mila, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Casa Mila
Casa Mila Hotel & Travel Guide
Casa Mila is one of those fantastic attractions that will remain in your thoughts well after your trip is over.
Barcelona, the city where it is located, is a popular place to visit at any time of the year.
With as many as 164 accommodations within a short walk of Casa Mila, you are guaranteed to locate a room that has all the conveniences to make your stay comfortable. Why not look into the Majestic Residence, Rent Top Apartments Passeig de Gràcia and ALMA Barcelona?
The fierce competition between bargain hotels ensures that there is always some great deals for the thrifty traveler. The Mercer Hotel Barcelona and the Violeta Boutique are two such establishments. They're 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Travelers that appreciate the finer things in life will be spoiled for choice based on the range of top-rated hotels nearby. The Hotel Bagues and the Hotel DO Plaça Reial are some of the excellent choices, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Just a short walk away, El Cafè de la Pedrera is a wonderful place to indulge in a quick bite and a beverage. If you've worked up a real appetite, Tapas Lover Tour by Food Lover Tour is also close-at-hand, and is one of the finest places for dinner. As the day winds up, you can raise a glass to new memories you've just made at Bistrot & Champagne Bar - Santa Eulàlia, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Casa MilaYou can stop by a variety of other attractions after seeing Casa Mila:
- Note the hues and colors of the works of art on display at Fundacio Sunol.
- Explore Casa Enric Batllo and and imagine the tales of the people who once spent time inside its walls.
- If you love anything historical, visit Baro de Quadras Palace, a majestic residence recognized for its building features and history.
- Arrange for a tour of Montaner Palace, a local historical gem and among the area's unmissable sights.
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Barcelona Egyptian Museum can help you become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your vacation.
To get to Casa Mila, catch the train to Provença, the most convenient station. From there, it is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. You can also take the metro to a different station, Passeig de Gràcia, a distance of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Casa Mila? Check out our Casa Mila travel guide!