Book a hotel near Gaudi House Museum, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Gaudi House Museum
Gaudi House Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Gaudi House Museum is a fascinating way to get to know the area a little more.
To visit it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, travel to the much-loved city of Barcelona.
You will be happy to find out that there's no short supply of accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Gaudi House Museum. With as many as 370 options within a short commute, finding somewhere to stay is a cinch! Some places to have a look at are the ABaC Restaurant & Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Majestic Residence, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the You Stylish Business Apartments, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are traveling on a tight budget, you will be glad to know there are a number of accommodation solutions on the lower priced end of the scale. For instance, the Blanc Guesthouse is located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Generator Hotel Barcelona is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
All of life's conveniences are at your disposal while you stay at one of the luxury hotels here. You might want to make a reservation at the Casa Fuster Hotel, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Omm, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Within an easy walk of Gaudi House Museum, Bar Piranya is a great spot to take in the local area's cafe culture. You can also ask for a table at RESTAURANTE AFIPARC. It's close by and renowned for cooking up tasty lunches and dinners. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're entitled to indulge in a couple of drinks before heading back to the hotel, and Restaurant Larrard 55 is just another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Gaudi House MuseumAfter you're finished with Gaudi House Museum, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- You're able to enjoy a little family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city limits at Park Guell.
- Experience the bustling atmosphere of Centre d'Interpretació, and see how business is conducted in this part of the world.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy by running around in Parc de la Creueta del Coll, a green, leafy getaway.
- Make the journey up to Bunker del Carmel and be welcomed with panoramic views of the local area.
- Stroll through Placa de la Virreina, and try to visualize what went on at this piazza many lifetimes ago.
If you want a convenient way to see Gaudi House Museum, all you have to do is climb aboard the metro to Sant Gervasi, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.