Book a hotel near Palau de la Musica Catalana, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palau de la Musica Catalana
Palau de la Musica Catalana Hotel & Travel Guide
Palau de la Musica Catalana might not be first on your list of must-see destinations, but it definitely deserves to be on it somewhere.
It is in Barcelona, a dynamic city that offers travelers a wide range of worthwhile sights.
There are plenty of accommodations in the vicinity of Palau de la Musica Catalana. With 276 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only problem you may have is deciding which one you like best! The Mercer Hotel Barcelona, Hotel Bagues and Hotel DO Plaça Reial are just a few of the choices.
The world is an enormous place, so it's a good idea to really stretch your budget. There are a number of hotels close by that will meet your needs. The Apartamento Abrevadero and the Violeta Boutique are firm favorites, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Following a busy day checking out the sights, you can turn in at one of the premium hotels just a few minutes way. You can find the Ciutadella Park Apartments, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Majestic Residence, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
From its simple beginnings along the coast of Africa, the coffee bean is now enjoyed around the globe. Head over to Tosca (Carrer de Sant Pere Més Alt, 8, Barcelona), a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, to try the local brew.
Other Things to Do Near Palau de la Musica CatalanaWhether you want to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Palau de la Musica Catalana:
- Immerse yourself in a whole new world when you buy a ticket to one of the many performances at Teatre Museu El Rei de la Magia.
- You'll lose yourself in this game-lover's heaven. Lock Clocks has a range of games that'll put your gaming prowess to the test.
- Santa Caterina Market is just the place to pick up a gift for someone back home or simply gra a bite to eat.
- Mercat de Santa Caterina is an ideal place to pick up a unique souvenir or just enjoy a bite to eat.
- Enjoy the great assortment of artistic creations at Diocesan Museum of Barcelona. This notable art museum is a fine area to spend a morning.
To visit Palau de la Musica Catalana, get on the metro to Catalunya, the most convenient station. From there, it's 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. An alternative station you can try is Barcelona-Arc de Triomf. It's pretty close too, at 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.