Book a hotel near Fira Barcelona, El Port
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fira Barcelona
Fira Barcelona Hotel & Travel Guide
Fira Barcelona is an excellent place that draws many worldly explorers to the area throughout the year. Would you like to find out what all the fuss is about?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Barcelona, as it's a great city to explore in its own right.
Of the same importance as your itinerary is your pick of accommodations. Fortunately for you, there are 66 options within a short distance of Fira Barcelona. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find The Urban Suites. Two other places you might like to consider are the Ofelias Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the APBCN Eixample Fira, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You shouldn't allow a modest budget to make you think twice about realizing your travel dreams. You can find some inexpensive solutions here. For example, the Hostal Nova is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Apt. Fira Gran Via - Barcelona4Seasons is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Worldly travelers tend to delight in the pleasant rooms at one of several premium hotels available here. You should make inquiries at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Hotel SB Plaza Europa, situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Just a stone's throw away, Faborit Fira is a superb place to indulge in a coffee and a snack. Also close by is Nuclo, which offers a greater selection of meals. Observe a new facet of the local area when you order a drink at Restaurante El Roble, also just a quick jaunt down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Fira BarcelonaWhen you're done with Fira Barcelona, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- If you've never experienced a tomb, go to Tomba de Lluís Companys.
- Not the most popular or well-known museum, Barcelona Museum of Funeral Carriages might still be worth an afternoon visit if you love to learn.
- Make your way to Parc del Mirador del Migdia and take in the panoramic views.
- Get acquainted with some of the area's intellectual pursuits by touring around National Institute of Physical Education of Catalonia.
- Enjoy watching the lively operations at Barcelona Free Port as the workers on the dock busily load ships before they head out to sea.
A simple way to get to Fira Barcelona is by train. The most convenient station, Ildefons Cerdà, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. You can also take the metro to another convenient station, Gornal, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.