Find & compare boutique hotels in Covington, KY from $159
Top Covington Boutique Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Covington, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Newport Aquarium and Newport on the Levee. Take your pick from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Covington and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Covington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Big Bone Lick State Park, General James Taylor Park, and Goebel Park.
- Other things to see include Florence Mall, Northern Kentucky Convention Center, and Northern Kentucky University.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Wants Florence/Fort Mitchell, A Sign Of Peace White Dove Releases, or Dirty Hairy's Self and Full Service Dog Wash.
- For vet care, Mark Collett, DVM - Park Hills Animal Hospital, Dr. Lee Nancarrow, and Union Pet Clinic: Schuemann Tony DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Covington
- Super 8 by Wyndham Florence
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Florence
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Covington
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Covington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.