Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Covington, a cosmopolitan city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Newport Aquarium and Roebling Murals on the Floodwalls. Take your pick from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Covington and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Covington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at General James Taylor Park, Goebel Park, and Devou Park.
- Other things to see include Northern Kentucky Convention Center, MainStrasse Village, and World Peace Bell.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Valu, or Noah's Ark Animal Clinic of Ft. Wright.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Home Veterinary Care, and OAR Spay/Neuter Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Covington
- Aloft Newport On The Levee
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport / Florence
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Comfort Suites Newport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Covington
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Covington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.