Book a hotel near Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, Bangor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
Darling's Waterfront Pavilion Hotel & Travel Guide
Darling's Waterfront Pavilion is definitely a place worth seeing.
You can visit it in Bangor, a major city which offers travelers a whole host of must-see sights.
With approximately 5 possible accommodations located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, you shouldn't have any difficulty finding the right place. A lot of tourists have had good experiences at the Hollywood Casino Bangor, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Fireside Inn & Suites, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and The Charles Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you feel totally fine without fancy facilities and services, you can book a room at one of a handful of budget accommodations in the vicinity. The Quality Inn at Bangor Mall and the Country Inn at The Mall are worth a shot.
While checking out Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, be sure to stop at Dunkin' Donuts (327 Main Street, Bangor) to stop those hunger pangs. Afterwards, buy a round at Sea Dog Brewing Co (26 Front Street, Bangor), and create a treasure trove of precious memories.
Other Things to Do Near Darling's Waterfront PavilionAfter you're finished checking out Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Have a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Waterfront Park.
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Hollywood Casino at Bangor, but that's no reason not to have fun at a game of poker or blackjack.
- See a play and escape to a different world at Penobscot Theatre Company.
- Immerse yourself in the local cultural scene when you get a seat at one of the performances at Bangor Opera House.
- Both locals and tourists enjoy tours of Bangor Museum and Center for History, a memorable historic residence.