Book a hotel near Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Eastern Maine Medical Center
Eastern Maine Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Eastern Maine Medical Center.
It is just one of several things that makes the city of Bangor a popular destination.
If you're planning to travel as far as Eastern Maine Medical Center, you should probably get a room that's nearby. You will find approximately 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers). A lot of travelers have had a good experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hilton Garden Inn Bangor, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hollywood Casino Bangor, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Have a rest at one of the budget-friendly solutions a short drive away. If you're not sure where to start, consider the Fireside Inn & Suites and the Quality Inn at Bangor Mall.
Breathe in the distinctive aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or order a sweet snack at Coffee Express. It's a brief walk away from Eastern Maine Medical Center. However, if your stomach's already groaning, you can go to Papa Gambino's Pizzas Subs, also in the neighborhood. If that isn't enough for you, stop for a relaxing drink at Jesters.
Other Things to Do Near Eastern Maine Medical CenterAfter your time at Eastern Maine Medical Center, get ready for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- Are you hoping to find some parkland where one can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just bask in the sun? Head over to Cascade Park.
- There is nowhere better to escape from the daily grind than Indian Trail Park. Flip through your favorite magazine, throw around a ball or have a picnic in this green urban sanctuary.
- Experience some inspiration, as well as education, at University of Maine Museum of Art, which obtains, protects and displays art to keep the local culture thriving.
- Go back in time by spending a few hours in Great Fire of 1911 Historic District.
- If you're eager for a bit of shopping, Bangor Farmers Market is the perfect place for you.