Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Doswell, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and amusement parks, as well as attractions like Kings Dominion and Meadow Event Park. Choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Doswell and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Doswell with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like North Anna Battlefield Park, Hanover Country Club, and Scotchtown.
- Other things to see include Ashland/Hanover Visitor's Center, The Hollows Golf Club, and Virginia Sports Complex.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Fin & Feather of Ashland, or John's Exotic Pet Store.
- For vet care, David Stanford, DVM, Woodside Equine Clinic: True Claudia K DVM, and Ashland Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Doswell
- Motel 6 Doswell, VA
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the bar and pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Doswell At the Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Centerstone Inn – Doswell, VA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Doswell
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Doswell.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.