Book a hotel near Virginia State Capitol, Downtown Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Virginia State Capitol
Virginia State Capitol Hotel & Travel Guide
Make the most of your getaway by striking some of the most well-known attractions off your must-do list, such as Virginia State Capitol.
If you are thinking of going to see it, head to Richmond, the capital of the state.
It's great to have a variety of options when you're searching for a room, and with 15 possible accommodations no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Virginia State Capitol, you are almost guaranteed to find something nearby. Many travelers enjoy the Richmond Marriott, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, The Berkeley Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Delta Hotels Richmond Downtown, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
A pleasant sleep is even sweeter if it doesn't cost a small fortune. Luckily, the HI Richmond - Hostel is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Leave your hassles at home and take advantage of high-quality facilities and impeccable hospitality at a nearby, high-end establishment. A couple of the consistent favorites include the Omni Richmond Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Quirk Hotel, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Once you're done exploring Virginia State Capitol, take a walk to Sefton Coffee Company and enjoy a cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. When you've built up a real appetite, Meriwether's at the Capitol is also not far away, and is an exceptional place to enjoy dinner. Tourists who are looking for a nightcap can swing by Breakfast Burgers N More, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Virginia State CapitolYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine Virginia State Capitol isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to experience what else the area has available:
- Chat with some of the locals at Capitol Square, and get better acquainted with this destination.
- Richmond Old City Hall will definitely be of interest to anyone fascinated by the history of the area. This government building is well worth taking the time to see.
- To make sure that memories from the past are never erased, the local community constructed Virginia Civil Rights Memorial so everyone could look on in memory.
- Gain a better understanding of the character of this area with a visit to Richmond City Hall. Be sure to check out visiting times before heading over to this local landmark.
- Enjoy a visit to St. Paul's Episcopal Church and become acquainted with the peaceful and spiritual side of this place.
Jump off the train at the most convenient station, Plaza Associates LLC, if you want to get to Virginia State Capitol by rail. It's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Travelers will want to take note of the fact that an alternate station, Main Street Station, is also close by, at just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.