Book a hotel near Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Downtown Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to experience something new with a visit to Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center.
Richmond, the state capital, is happy to be known as its home.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 15 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, it's always wise to book as early as possible so that you get the best possible deal. Only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at the Richmond Marriott. Two other choices are The Berkeley Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Delta Hotels Richmond Downtown, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
A pleasant night's sleep is even sweeter when it doesn't break the bank. Luckily enough, the HI Richmond - Hostel is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Just a stone's throw away, you can find a few first-rate hotels to bed down. Confirm a room at the Omni Richmond Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Quirk Hotel, a short walk of 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers).
Einstein Bros. Bagels (Gateway Building, 1200 East Marshall Street, Richmond) is one of the most well-known places for an excellent coffee and a taste of something sweet. Carry your adventure into the early morning with a glass of beer or wine at First hotel (1015 East Clay Street, Richmond).
Other Things to Do Near Virginia Commonwealth University Medical CenterAfter visiting Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, get ready for the other activities available in the region:
- The old buildings and structures of Virginia Commonwealth University can inspire any history buff.
- If you're looking for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you can head to Museum of the Confederacy.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you might want to stop and admire Monumental Church, a local place of worship. If you wish to view this church from the inside, make sure you inquire about visiting times beforehand.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Valentine Richmond History Center will help you become more invested in the land and its inhabitants during your stay.
- If you're a history buff, plan a trip to Egyptian Building and find out why it's so culturally significant.
Experience the city like a local and catch the metro to Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, which is conveniently located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from the nearest station, Main Street Station. An alternative stop you can try is Plaza Associates LLC. It's pretty close too, being 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.