Book a hotel near University of Richmond, Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Richmond
University of Richmond Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to University of Richmond will always be time well spent.
If you and your fellow travelers are considering going there, head to Richmond, the capital of the state.
If you're not intending to go too far from University of Richmond, perhaps you'd like to spend a night or two at one of the 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Westin Richmond and the Courtyard by Marriott Richmond West are good places, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If elegant interiors aren't really your style, take a look at some of the bargain hotels available. Why not opt for one of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Richmond and the Candlewood Suites Richmond-West?
Travel 7 miles (11 kilometers) and you will arrive at the Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump, an impressive hotel if it's time to indulge.
If you're the type of person who does quite a lot of their traveling from behind a cafe table, then you've come to the right place. An easy walk away, 8:15 at Boatwright Cafe has got all the drinks and treats you could possibly want. If you want something more substantial, Tyler's Grill is also nearby with a good choice of delicious meals. You'll chuckle when you chat about the day over an a glass of your favorite drop at The Cellar, just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near University of RichmondYou can discover a variety of other attractions after enjoying University of Richmond:
- You might hear some savvy locals mention Country Club of Virginia. This exclusive club gives its numerous members steady access to a variety of event and activity facilities.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their energy by running around at Huguenot Flatwater Park, a green, leafy getaway.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Wilton House Museum, a significant historic residence.
- Head to one of the region's most well-known bodies of rushing water, Pony Pasture Park.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and discover the perfect souvenir at Shops at Willow Lawn.