Riviera Maya has plenty of all-inclusive resorts, so you can focus on fun. No meal planning or activity scouting necessary.
Kid-friendly all-inclusive resorts in Riviera Maya
Get the most of out of your getaway with these all-inclusive resorts for families, which include meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and 24-hour room service.
- The Royal Haciendas: The whole family will love floating the winding lazy river and snorkeling at the beach. And you’ll love complimentary drinks while the youngsters play at the kids’ club.
- Grand Residences: Between the children’s pool and playground and the awesome kids’ club activities, the wee ones will have plenty to do.
- Generations Riviera Maya: This all-suites resort will feel like your family home…if your home had 11 swimming pools, 5 restaurants, free childcare, and views of the Caribbean Sea.
All-inclusive resorts with a lazy river
In the Riviera Maya, it’s hard to find a resort that doesn’t have a lazy river. These all-inclusive selections provide you with meals and cocktails, too.
- Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo: When you’re not lounging on the private beach or taking a free yoga class on site, let your troubles float away on the lazy river.
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun: With water park access, on-site kayaking, and a lazy river that winds its way through the resort, you may never dry off.
- Sandos Caracol Eco Resort: Lazy rivers are amazing. But when you want to turn that relaxation into excitement, you need all-inclusive resorts with a water park, and this is a great choice.
Riviera Maya’s all-inclusive resorts with casinos
Check out these all-inclusive hotels where you can stay and play in the same place. With meals and all types of drinks included, you just have to think about winning.
- Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa: The on-site Casino del Mar is as impressive as the amenities. Slot machines, roulette tables, and European blackjack add a little risk and reward to your relaxing vacation.
- Ocean Riviera Paradise: Ready for a little fun? Pull yourself away from the resort’s fine dining and Caribbean view for a night at the casino. It features craps, roulette, blackjack, poker, and more.