Find & compare waterpark hotels in Riviera Maya from $180
Top Riviera Maya Waterpark Hotels
Top Riviera Maya Hotels with Waterslides
- Hotel Xcaret Mexico - All Parks and Tours / All Fun InclusiveCarr. Chetumal - Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen, QROO
The price is $555 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.8/5Exceptional! (34 reviews)
- Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All InclusiveCarretera Cancún Chetumal Km. 295, Playa del Carmen, QROOGet Rates4/5Very Good! (26 reviews)
- Ocean Riviera Paradise El Beso - All Inclusive - Adults OnlyCarr Fed Chetumal Cancun km 296 Predio, Montecarlos Lt 7, 7-1 Xcalacoco, Playa del Carmen, QROO
The price is $185 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.9/5Good! (23 reviews)
- Family Club Grand Riviera Princess Todo IncluidoProlongación 5ta Avenida Mza 20 Lote 06, Playa del Carmen, QROOGet Rates3.3/5 (3 reviews)
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun, Gourmet All Inclusive by KarismaCarretera Cancun Puerto Morelos km 27.5, Manz 37 Super Manz12 Bahía Petempic, Puerto Morelos, QROO
The price is $224 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.3/5 (16 reviews)
- The Reserve at Paradisus Playa del Carmen All Inclusive5th Av.. Corner of Calle 112, Col. Luis Donaldo, Playa del Carmen, QROO
The price is $405 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
Recent Riviera Maya Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Riviera Maya Hotels with Water Parks
The surf’s up and you’re ready to get serious about riding that wave. Kiddos and adults alike can get wet ’n wild on an aquatic adventure that’s fun for the whole family. Book a stay at one of the Riviera Maya hotels near the waterpark, and you can enjoy the convenience and amenities of having the fun right in your backyard. From upscale to great deals, you’ll be saying “cowabunga” in no time!
With a stay at one of the Riviera Maya hotels next to the waterpark, you’ll already be right near the action—no long drives or traffic. Just wake up and let the party begin! Get your thrills on the water slides or in the wave pool, or just chill in the lazy river or lagoon. Little squirts will have a great time splashing around in the kiddie pool. Then refuel with lunch and plan your afternoon itinerary at the snack bar. There’s something for everyone, and the day is yours to create.
When playtime is over, retreat to your home base to relax and unwind. We make it easy to find your oasis, with the best selection of hotels near a waterpark in Riviera Maya. Book your accommodations today and experience the value and customer service of Travelocity.