Book a hotel near Richmond Coliseum, Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Richmond Coliseum
Richmond Coliseum Hotel & Travel Guide
Richmond Coliseum is definitely a place worth experiencing.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Richmond, the buzzing state capital.
It's always good to have a selection to choose from when you're picking a room, and with about 16 accommodation options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Richmond Coliseum, you can be sure you'll find something in the vicinity. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest your head at the Richmond Marriott. Two others are The Berkeley Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Delta Hotels Richmond Downtown, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're hoping to stick to a strict budget, look no further than the HI Richmond - Hostel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If chic sophistication is what you like, do not miss spending a few nights at one of several lavish hotels that are nearby. Consider the Omni Richmond Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Quirk Hotel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
When you're finished at Richmond Coliseum, take a short walk to Starbucks and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. Another eminent local establishment is Richmond Marriott, featuring a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Visitors desiring a drink or two ought to pull up a stool at Thirst and Fifth Bar, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Richmond ColiseumWhether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Richmond Coliseum:
- Schedule some time to go and admire Third Street Bethel A.M.E. Church. Ask about visiting information if you would like to venture inside.
- Greater Richmond Convention Center offers all the significant services that are required for a well-received event.
- Buy tickets to a play at Hippodrome Theater and relax as you see the plot thicken!
- Discover the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Elk's Lodge.
- Try to imagine life years in the past while you're on a guided tour of the local historic residence, John Marshall House.
Why not hop on the metro to reach Richmond Coliseum? The nearest stop, Plaza Associates LLC, is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.