Book a hotel near Edgar Allan Poe Museum, Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Edgar Allan Poe Museum
Edgar Allan Poe Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If this is your first time seeing Edgar Allan Poe Museum, you will be sure to hold onto the memories for years to come.
To see it for yourself, pack your bags and head for Richmond, the capital of the state.
The 15 accommodations that are to be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Edgar Allan Poe Museum are ideal for travelers who are a bit strapped for time. The Richmond Marriott and The Berkeley Hotel are a couple of well-liked choices here, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Your long-awaited vacation doesn't have to cost a fortune. Check out the HI Richmond - Hostel, a popular bargain accommodation solution, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If sophistication is more your style, don't miss spending one or two nights at one of several high-end hotels that are a short distance away. A pair of favorites include the Omni Richmond Hotel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Quirk Hotel, an easy 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea lover or a devotee of the coffee bean, you'll need something to keep your energy up. An easy walk from Edgar Allan Poe Museum, Whisk boasts a tempting range of hot drinks and sweet treats. If you want something more substantial, pay a visit to East Villa Restaurant, which is also close by. As the day winds up, celebrate the new memories that have been made at Station 2, only a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Edgar Allan Poe MuseumIf you'd love to experience more than just Edgar Allan Poe Museum, check out what else the area has:
- Grab a bite to eat and find great gifts for the people back home at 17th Street Farmers’ Market.
- Take out a bit of time to go and look at St. John's Episcopal Church. Look into information on visiting if you'd like to go inside.
- Consider visiting St. Patrick Catholic Church, a tranquil place of worship and a local tourist attraction.
- Step back in time and enjoy a history lesson with a trip to Egyptian Building.
- Enjoy a visit to Monumental Church and get acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of the area.
If you want a convenient way to visit Edgar Allan Poe Museum, just climb aboard a train until you get to Main Street Station, the stop that's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from your destination.