Book a hotel near Virginia Commonwealth University, Downtown Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Commonwealth University Hotel & Travel Guide
If you like to find out all you can about an area, you'll enjoy your trip to Virginia Commonwealth University, which serves as a noteworthy and thought-provoking source of local history.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Richmond, the buzzing state capital.
If you want to be close to Virginia Commonwealth University, reserve a room at one of 15 possible accommdations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you can lay your head at the Richmond Marriott. Two other choices are The Berkeley Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Delta Hotels Richmond Downtown, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you're after an affordable accommodation solution, make a reservation at the HI Richmond - Hostel, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Those with refined tastes might appreciate the fact that there are some first-class hotels not far away. The Omni Richmond Hotel is located only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Quirk Hotel is also within walking distance, at just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Close by and convenient, Einstein Bros. Bagels is among the most popular places to take a break and recharge. When you're looking for an establishment with a more comprehensive menu, Wendy's is sure to satisfy an empty stomach. Walk a bit further and spend the remainder of your day trying the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at First hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOnce you're finished with Virginia Commonwealth University, you aren't going to run out of things to do with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center is a fantastic place to find out more about the medical sciences. Have a look on the website and arrange a tour.
- Visit Monumental Church and get acquainted with a spiritual side of this area.
- One great attraction that you might not have considered yet is Virginia Governor's Mansion, a significant civic building.
- To make sure that past events are always remembered, the local community erected Virginia Civil Rights Memorial so that visitors and locals could reflect on past events.
- Step back in time and expand your history knowledge with a visit to Egyptian Building.
One simple way to get to Virginia Commonwealth University is by metro. The best station in this situation, Main Street Station, is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. You could also take the metro to another convenient station, Plaza Associates LLC, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.