Book a hotel near Country Club of Virginia, Richmond
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Country Club of Virginia
Country Club of Virginia Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added Country Club of Virginia to your travel to-do list.
It's found in Richmond, a state capital that boasts an assortment of memorable activities.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Courtyard by Marriott Richmond West is the top place to book a room for those hoping to stay close to Country Club of Virginia.
If you would like to put aside a little bit of your money for some of the finer things in life, you can spend a night or two at one of the low-cost solutions that are not too far away. You will be able to find the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Richmond and the Candlewood Suites Richmond-West a short distance away.
Some say that the best things in life should be free. That might not always be true, as the upscale hotels just a short drive from here will certainly make for some lasting memories. Rooms at The Westin Richmond and Quirk Hotel won't disappoint.
Perhaps you need a hit of caffeine to get you through the day? Cafe Caturra (5811 Grove Avenue, Richmond) is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and it is one of the better coffee shops to satisfy your cravings. You can also go to Dining Hall (6001 Grove Avenue, Richmond), a favorite with both locals and travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Country Club of VirginiaSurely you aren't going to call it quits after Country Club of Virginia? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- If you'd like to discover aspects of the local history, head over to Wilton House Museum, an impressive historic residence.
- University of Richmond is not merely a higher learning institution, but it is also respected as a place of inspiration for the area's locals.
- Toss the ball around with your friends and enjoy the green spaces at Huguenot Flatwater Park. You could even bring a simple picnic and make a day of it.
- Ensure you get around to seeing Pony Pasture Park, a significant body of running water that must be on every traveler's list of landmarks to visit.
- You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Shops at Willow Lawn. Rememer to buy yourself a treat, too!