Book a hotel near Echo Park, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Echo Park
Echo Park Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are looking for something to keep you intrigued during your travels, a visit to Echo Park is a good idea.
It's located in Los Angeles, a popular city that draws people from all over the globe.
Just as important as your sightseeing plan is your pick of an accommodation. Fortunately for you, there are 45 options in the vicinity of Echo Park. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find The Standard Downtown LA. A couple of others to have a look at are the Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Checkers, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
One of the largest expenses of travel is the cost of hotels. Make your money last longer by browsing the great range budget accommodations nearby. You might want to reserve the Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles Downtown West, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Or, consider the Comfort Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Live like a celebrity at one of the handful of first-rate hotels that are a short drive away. You may want to enquire about rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles and The Redbury @ Hollywood and Vine.
Once you're done at Echo Park, take a brief walk to Echo Park Cafe for a bite to eat, a good cup of coffee or refreshing drink. If you have some spare time and a love of eating, you can also experience the fine cuisine at Beacon | Echo Park. Anybody who is fond of an occasional drink can also visit Xoia Vietnamese Eats, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Echo ParkIf you want to discover more than just Echo Park, see what else the area has to offer:
- Discover a spiritual oasis and leave your worldly problems behind at Angelus Temple
- If you're on the hunt for somewhere to keep the kids busy, visit Grier Musser Museum.
- Buy tickets to a play at Ahmanson Theatre and watch the stories come to life.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting family excursion in the bargain with a tour of Studio for Southern California History.
- Thien Hau Temple is one of the best places to explore if you want to get in touch with your spiritual side.