Find & compare beach hotels in Eureka, CA from $57
Top Eureka Beach Resorts & Hotels
More Beachfront Hotels in Eureka
- Oceanview Inn270 Highway 101 South, Crescent City, CA
The price is $80 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.2/5Excellent! (34 reviews)
- Carter House Inns301 L St, Eureka, CA
The price is $156 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.1/5Very Good! (8 reviews)
- Anchor Beach Inn880 Highway 101 South, Crescent City, CA
The price is $70 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.8/5Good! (18 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn3500 Broadway St, Eureka, CA
The price is $95 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.6/5Good! (18 reviews)
- Quality Inn & Suites Crescent City Redwood Coast100 Walton St, Crescent City, CA
The price is $89 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 163/5 (2 reviews)
- Oceanfront Lodge100 A Street, Crescent City, CA
The price is $89 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 182.9/5 (27 reviews)
Beach Condos in Eureka
- Smith River Condo - Medical Professionals Welcome!Smith River, CAGet Rates
- Ocean-view Condo Steps to Beach/~15mi to HospitalsSmith River, CAGet Rates
- Cozy Ocean-View Condo Near Sutter Coast Hospital!Smith River, CAGet Rates
Beach Villas in Eureka
Eureka Oceanfront Hotels
It’s hard to beat a vacation at the beach. You go to get warm. You go to get wet. You go to get the sand in between your toes. Pack a bag stocked with towels, suntan lotion, and don’t forget your sandals, because there is a lounge chair near the water with your name on it.
Beach hotels in Eureka offer the very best in coastal accommodations. Find one with a spacious room just steps from the sand and ocean-facing windows to ensure you catch that cool, late-afternoon sea breeze. After spending an entire day getting golden and frolicking in the ocean, head back to the hotel and treat yourself to a classically mixed mai tai in the lobby bar. Your vacation at the seashore should be one for the record books and one of the Eureka beach hotels will make sure all your seaside needs are taken care of.
You may think a stay near the ocean is out of the question considering your budget, but Travelocity has an extensive list of cheap beach hotels in Eureka that are perfect for every traveler. We have the sun, the sand, the water, and even the fish tacos, so go dive in.