Find & compare spa resorts in Eureka, CA from $49
Top Eureka Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Eureka, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Redwood National and State Parks and Humboldt Redwoods State Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Eureka and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Eureka with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Trees of Mystery, Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, and Arcata Community Forest.
- Other things to see include Bayshore Mall, Sequoia Park Zoo, and Arcata Plaza.
- Need a pet store? Try Northern California Pet Supply and Grooming, Fin-N-Feather, or Pets at Sunset.
- For vet care, North Coast Veterinary Hospital - Equine & Livestock Care, Sunny Brae Animal Clinic: Schroeder Lea DVM, and Sunny Brae Animal Clinic: Svarvari S L DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Eureka
- Motel 6 Arcata, CA - Humboldt University
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn Arcata
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Eureka
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Eureka.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.