Book a hotel near Los Bagels, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Los Bagels
Los Bagels Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking for something to keep you occupied during your travels, a trip to Los Bagels is an excellent idea.
It's in Eureka, roughly 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're not hung up on fancy features so long as you have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, stay a night or two at one of the surrounding area's budget hotels. Some choices are the Clarion Hotel By Humboldt Bay and the Quality Inn Eureka - Redwoods Area.
Make sure you go to Los Bagels Co (1061 I Street, Arcata) for a hit of caffeine and a delicious treat after exploring Los Bagels. When you're looking for something new to do when the sun goes down, indulge in a beer or a glass of wine at Humboldt Brews LLC (856 10th Street, Arcata).
Other Things to Do Near Los BagelsWhen you're finished exploring Los Bagels, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Add a little culture into your trip by purchasing tickets to a play at Arcata Theatre Lounge.
- Take along the kids to see Humboldt State University Natural History Museum, where they're guaranteed to be intrigued by the range of exhibits.
- Liven up your evenings and taste the local theater scene. Arcata Playhouse puts on an assortment of plays for you to enjoy.
- Relive your college years with a prearranged tour of Humboldt State University.
- Arcata Marsh Interpretive Center is the place to go if you're eager to gain information on the habitats and flora and fauna of the area. Remember to inquire in advance regarding visiting information and tours.