Book a hotel near Blue Lake Casino, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Blue Lake Casino
Blue Lake Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
In addition to some fun on the slot machines or gaming tables, Blue Lake Casino is also a popular venue to sit back and enjoy a meal or a drink.
To find it, you'll need to travel 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you reach Eureka.
If time is of the essence, inquire about rooms at the Blue Lake Casino & Hotel. It's located just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away from Blue Lake Casino.
You can save your savings for more exciting activities when you spend a few nights at one of the perfectly priced hotels that are a short drive away. Some of your options are the Comfort Inn Arcata-Humboldt Area and the Days Inn & Suites Arcata.
Oftentimes, a quick bite just won't cut it. Treat yourself and your travel companions to a more satisfying meal at The Lily Pad Cafe (Rancheria, Blue Lake) after visiting Blue Lake Casino. See what's up at Blue Lake Casino Hotel (777 Casino Way, Blue Lake), the perfect place for enjoying a nightcap.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Lake CasinoAfter you're done at Blue Lake Casino, there are an assortment of other activities to keep you on the move:
- Bring the family to the fascinating Mad River Hatchery for an afternoon.
- If you're a golf lover and would like to play, visit Baywood Golf And Country Club.
- Take a trip to Arcata Community Forest to enjoy a walk, admire the wildlife or have a picnic with the family.
- Revisit your college days with a designated tour of Humboldt State University.
- Take the little ones to see Humboldt State University Natural History Museum, where they're guaranteed to be engaged by the range of exhibits.