Book a hotel near Clarke Historical Museum, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clarke Historical Museum
Clarke Historical Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Some time at Clarke Historical Museum is an excellent way to learn more about the local people and their customs.
Eureka, where it is located, is 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
If you're planning to travel as far as Clarke Historical Museum, you may as well book a room that's not too far away. There are as many as 17 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Carter House Inns and the Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn are two suitable choices, found 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save some money for your adventures if you decide to stay at one of the several budget hotels nearby. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Quality Inn Eureka - Redwoods Area, while you'll encounter the Super 8 Eureka 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If sampling some freshly made cakes and pastries as well as a sip of coffee sound like the perfect accompaniment to a busy morning, head to Cafe Nooner (409 Opera Alley, Eureka). When the sun begins to set, wind up your day with a drink or two at The Speakeasy (411 Opera Alley, Eureka), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Clarke Historical MuseumSurely you weren't going to call it a day after Clarke Historical Museum? Give yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- Delve into the local arts scene when you buy a ticket to one of the plays currently running at North Coast Repertory Theatre.
- Delight in the extensive variety of creative works at Morris Graves Museum of Art. This established art museum is an excellent area to spend a morning.
- Both locals and tourists often enjoy informational tours of Carson Mansion, a memorable historic house.
- Venture back through time and enjoy a history lesson with an excursion to Blue Ox Millworks.
- Humboldt Bay Maritime Museum is a must-see outing for anyone eager to learn about nautical history.