Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Frisco, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like FC Dallas Stadium and Toyota Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Frisco and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Frisco with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Stonebriar Centre Mall.
- Other things to see include Museum of the American Railroad, Ford Center at The Star, and Dr Pepper Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Frisco, Pet Supplies Plus, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Nicholson IV William D MD, and Stonebrook Family Pet Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Frisco
- Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Dogs stay free at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club
Dogs stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Frisco
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Frisco.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 98°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.