Find & compare winery hotels in Gainesville, GA from $71
Top Gainesville Winery Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Gainesville, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and festivals, as well as attractions like Lake Lanier and North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall. You can choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Gainesville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Gainesville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Chattahoochee National Forest, Amicalola Falls State Park, and Amicalola Falls.
- Other things to see include Chateau Elan Winery, Mall of Georgia, and Road Atlanta.
- Need a pet store? Try Mountain View Doodle Dogs, Little Puppy Place, or Little Whiskers.
- For vet care, Eddy, Jarod DVM, Dawson Pharmacy, and Dr. Jeff Wit are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gainesville
- Motel 6 Gainesville, GA
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Quality Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Lanier Islands Legacy Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star lodge, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Gainesville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Gainesville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.