Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Granbury, a family-friendly city known for its cafés and theaters, as well as attractions like Granbury City Beach and U.S. Veterans Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Granbury and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Granbury with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Granbury City Park, Lake Granbury, and Dinosaur Valley State Park.
- Other things to see include Harbor Lakes Golf Club, Dinosaur World, and Fossil Rim Wildlife Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Green's Pet Center, Peg's Pampered Pets, or Hatari Reptiles.
- For vet care, Morgan Street Animal Hospital, Peak Performance Equine Hospital, and Granbury Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Granbury
- Best Western Dinosaur Valley Inn & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its safe location and comfy beds.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Granbury
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Granbury
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Granbury.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.