Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Greenville, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like The Peace Center and Falls Park on the Reedy. You can choose from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Greenville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Greenville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Heritage Green, Cleveland Park, and Green Forest Park.
- Other things to see include Alchemy Comedy Theater, Christ Episcopal Church, and Centre Stage.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Woof Threads.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Greenville County Animal Care, and Poinsett Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Greenville
- Red Roof Inn Greenville
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its quiet location.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Greenville
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Greenville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.