Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Greenville, SC from $55
Top Greenville Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Greenville, a city known for its shopping, and sights like The Peace Center and Bon Secours Wellness Arena. Choose from Travelocity's 36 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Greenville and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Greenville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Falls Park on the Reedy, Paris Mountain State Park, and Heritage Green.
- Other things to see include Haywood Mall, Centre Stage, and The Children’s Museum of the Upstate.
- Need a pet store? Try Reef Gurus, Paw Paws USA, or Ocean's Floor, LLC..
- For vet care, Cleveland Park Animal Hospital: Wessinger Derek DVM, North Greenville Animal Hospital, and Cleveland Park Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Greenville
- Econo Lodge
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Greenville, SC
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Greenville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Greenville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.