Book a hotel near Kailua Beach, Kailua
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kailua Beach
Kailua Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Kailua Beach is one of those destinations that will be sure to remain with you until well after you return home.
Honolulu, the capital of the state, is happy to be known as its home.
Hotels are slim to none in the vicinity of Kailua Beach. Many visitors have had a good experience with the Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, the Halekulani and the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, located 25 miles (40 kilometers), 11 miles (18 kilometers) and 11 miles (18 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need some time out, curl up with a newspaper and a tea in a relaxed corner of Kalapawai Market (306 South Kalaheo Avenue, Kailua.) You can also visit Buzz's Steakhouse (413 Kawailoa Road, Kailua), an enduring favorite among both locals and visitors.
Other Things to Do Near Kailua BeachAfter you're finished with Kailua Beach, there are still more experiences available in the region:
- Those who love nature should bring their walking shoes and enjoy a hike along Lanikai Pillboxes Trailhead.
- Escape your troubles and visit Lanikai Beach where you'll only hear the calling seabirds.
- Find out the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Royal Hawaiian Golf Club.
- Those who appreciate nature would do well to pack their hiking gear and enjoy a hike along Olomana Three Peaks Trail.
- Golf is a nice way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, book a tee time at Olomana Golf.