Book a hotel near Ala Moana Center, Ala Moana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ala Moana Center
Ala Moana Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Ala Moana Center is something everyone should see at least once in their lifetime. This popular destination isn't something you want to skip!
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Honolulu, the dynamic state capital.
If you are looking to stay in the heart of the action, you'll have a range of options. There are around 95 hotels and other accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Ala Moana Center. The Halekulani, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You might also like to look into the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Trump International Hotel Waikiki, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You will find a great variety of accommodation solutions nearby that provide a comfortable night's sleep at a bargain price. You could book a room at the Marina Tower Waikiki, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Or, there's also the Pagoda Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Savvy visitors will admire the inspiring decor at one of the classic hotels available in the area. You can confirm a booking at the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki or the Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're the kind of visitor that does quite a lot of your traveling from a cafe stool, you're in luck. Within a short stroll, Teavana has got all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly need. If you've really worked up an appetite, Manichi Ramen is also close by, and is one of the finest places to enjoy dinner. Sit back and relax with a drink. Thank Q Pocha is in the immediate vicinity, and the bar staff will be all too happy to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Ala Moana CenterMaximize your precious vacation time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you've visited Ala Moana Center:
- A wander around Magic Island will reward you handsomely with awe-inspiring ocean views and a good dose of replenishing salty air.
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor is a perfect spot to take a relaxing stroll by the waterfront.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy when they're playing at Ala Moana Beach Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- If you want a conference venue that has decent facilities and services, try Hawaii Convention Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are a range of cafes and restaurants located nearby.
- It's a good idea to leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to enjoy some shopping at Ward Village Shops.